Registration for the Spring semester begins March 10, 2018 . Due to the high demand for this training register the first week of registration as class fills up quick.
IMPORTANT NOTE: this training is only offered twice a year; during the spring semester (March-June) and Fall semester (August-November)
Course Title/Program: Apartment Rental & Property Management
Class Day(s)/Time: Tuesday/Thursday 6:00pm-9:00pm
Class Location: Vista Adult School, Sunset Campus
510 Sunset Drive, Vista, Ca. 92081
Instructor Name: Lupe Villagrana
Instructor Phone Number/Email: (760)758-7122
Instructor Website: http://propertymanagement.weebly.com or
Course Description: This course is designed to prepare students to obtain entry level property management jobs. In addition, it is designed to upgrade the knowledge and skills of Resident Managers and property owner of income producing properties.
Is this program for you?
· Would you like FREE rent?
· Are you looking for a new challenge?
· Do you like working with people?
· Do you have a knack for problem solving?
· Want a career, not just a job?
· Want a job that’s flexible and convenient?
· Looking for an industry that’s constantly growing?
· Are you a property owner renting to others?
· Learn to protect your investment.!
PLEASE READ OUR DISCLAIMER
Course Proficiency :
This course provides entry-level and upgrade training for students seeking immediate employment in apartment and income properties management. Employment possibilities... Resident Manager, Property Manager, Leasing Consultant, Mystery shopper, Fair housing tester.
This Training may hold the key to your future. The housing industry is booming and there is and will continue to be great demand for Professionals in this industry.
Get the skills and knowledge you need to get you started!
Instruction covers all aspects of the industry
- Duties of a manager
- Resident screening
- Fair housing laws
- Landlord/tenant responsibilities
- Resident relations
- Maintenance Plan and Procedures
- Record Keeping
- Financial knowledge